Awards & Recognition
CP was included on the S&P Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indices in 2022.
CP received an A on the CDP Climate Change 2022.
CP was selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers in 2023.
CP was named the top performing freight transportation company on Corporate Knights Best 50 Corporate Citizens in Canada list for 2022.
CP received the 2022 World Finance Sustainability Award for the Transportation Industry.
CP was named top performing freight transportation company globally on Corporate Knights Global 100.
CP was named a Top 75 Employer in Alberta in 2022.
CP received 2022 Industry Mover Status in S&P Global’s Sustainability Yearbook.
CP’s Solar Energy Farm in Ogden received the 2021 Environmental Award by RAC.
CP remains a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series.
CP received the GOLD Military Friendly Designation for 2021.
CP was awarded Best ESG Railroad North America 2021 by Capital Finance International.
Other sustainability recognition includes:
- 2021 Canada's Best Diversity Employer
- 2020 CDP Climate Change score of A-
- 2020 Industry Mover Status in S&P Global’s Sustainability Yearbook
- 2020 Corporate Knights Clean200 List
- 2020 Canada's Most Honored Companies from Institutional Investor
- 2019 and 2020 IABC Gold Quill Award of Merit from the International Association of Business Communicators
- 2018 TransCAER® National Achievement Award
- 2018 Best Use of Technology and Social Media Award from IR Magazine – Canada
- 2018 Toyota Logistic Quality Award
- 2018 Railway Association of Canada Safety Award